Have you fallen in love here?

Options

Replies

• babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    WELL.....let me just say that even I find it odd and weird...since I have been happily alone for almost 10 years....BUT...I have definitely fallen in love with someone on this site....He is flying in from the West Coast to see me next week....we talk for HOURS and HOURS every day...so yeah- It can happen for sure!

Awww, that's awesome!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was the first person to respond to his first post, became friends, dated, engaged, and married for almost 9 months. :happy:

Awww that's sweet. I would like to find love.
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    nope,but the option and chance is always there..altho thats not the reason im here either. but you never know where you can find love ;-)
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Yes and no, I have a new love and its the same woman I am married to. We started this together and we are doing it together and together we have lost over 120lbs since Jan. I believe the admiration and respect I have for her since we have been on here is stronger every day. Do not get me wrong, I always loved my wife, but now we are closer and both getting healthier and more active it really makes you just feel more in love.:love::love: :heart: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I finally fell in love with myself on here. Since I found out from previous postings that it counts, I'm rolling with it. It's good to love me finally.
  • clairerose11
    clairerose11 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I haven't *sniff sniff* :( ... but can see how you could!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes and no, I have a new love and its the same woman I am married to. We started this together and we are doing it together and together we have lost over 120lbs since Jan. I believe the admiration and respect I have for her since we have been on here is stronger every day. Do not get me wrong, I always loved my wife, but now we are closer and both getting healthier and more active it really makes you just feel more in love.:love::love: :heart: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :blushing:

And THIS is what it's all about. For me, anyways, lol. Still trying to get my husband to understand my new fitness lifestyle, but one day... he'll come around ;)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    :smile: This makes me happy to hear.
    WELL.....let me just say that even I find it odd and weird...since I have been happily alone for almost 10 years....BUT...I have definitely fallen in love with someone on this site....He is flying in from the West Coast to see me next week....we talk for HOURS and HOURS every day...so yeah- It can happen for sure!
  • _MissTerious_
    Options
    I fell in love with myself here, does that count?

^^^this :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Mhm....with a few people on my FL...

:heart:

You're one of them!

me too!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.

But she doesn't know.

Yet.

*evil laugh*
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yes. Thanks in part to this place I have fallen madly and deeply in love with life and living it again.

Anything more than that would be a bonus.
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was the first person to respond to his first post, became friends, dated, engaged, and married for almost 9 months. :happy:

Awww that's sweet. I would like to find love.

You don't find love it finds you, and usually when you least expect it. When it comes to me love not only isn't looking to find me, it's blocked me!!!!!
  • CookieCrumble
    CookieCrumble Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I wish I would, but I can't. You're all mostly from across the pond, and I am stuck in the UK :/

Hey at least you have the Olympics for a few weeks!

Oh yeah great, had to do a 60 miles / 100 km detour the other day because of the bloody olympics, without the detour, I would have needed to do another 2 miles / 3 km.... /grumble /grumble

Sympathies... I battle the 'Olympic lane' of the M4 very often. :grumble:

On the falling in love on MFP issue - I really appreciate all of my friends, they're fabulous - some of them, a select few are EXTRA fabulous and are the closest I will ever come to being 'in love' with online... they really are awesome people and I hope they know that.. :heart: :smooched:
  • kbd388
    kbd388 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    And THIS is what it's all about. For me, anyways, lol. Still trying to get my husband to understand my new fitness lifestyle, but one day... he'll come around ;)

This! my husband thinks I have fallen in love here, or with someone at the gym, because he doesn't understand why I'm so addicted to it. He could care less about a healthy lifestyle so I'm left with losing the weight, feeling great about myself, and knowing it is hurting him because he doesn't get it. He's happy for me of course, but super insecure about it all.

Oh an my mother in law and niece are my friends here, so if you see this, no worries, all is good :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Anyone found love from this forum? How'd that all work out?

The last thing I fell in love with had batteries.

:drinker:
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Not on here but I met my boyfriend on an online video game. Never would have guessed in a million years that I would find someone on a game.
  • AprilHnew
    AprilHnew Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    lmao... so funny:D
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Erm, I may have had feelings for a couple people here, but love ... well, that's a strong word.

I have met a few people from this site, however. Both of whom traveled over 10 hours to see me, so that was nice.
  • angimac
    angimac Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am blissfully married to the love of my life and have been for 26 years. He is a member here now though.

I haven't come to love myself, and I don't know if I ever will reach that point, but I have begun to FIND myself... and I like me now... about time. Only took 40 years