Dogs Against Romney

LeelaLosing
LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
*** Disclaimer: I'm sure this will attract Obama-haters but it's just a call for those against Romney and animal cruelty.

If you are not a Romney supporter, or if you are a Romney supporter but feel it is important for him to finally take responsibility for his poor treatment of poor Seamus (who was strapped to the top of Romney's station wagon a few years ago in a crate where he proceeded to have diaherrea from the long, fearful ride to Canada!!), join Dogs Against Romney on Facebook.

Coming soon from them, an iPhone, Android app called "Crate Escape: Seamus Uncaged".

I personally would have a lot more respect for Mitt if he acknowledged that, in hindsight it was a mistake, a terrible thing to do that he feels badly for, and would not do again if he had a do-over" instead of laughing it off when he was questioned about the incident.

****STAFF NOTE: Post has been locked due to violations of guideline #16****
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Replies

• PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    All I can say is WOW..............
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    ::sigh:: is there any place I can go that does not inject politics into everything
  • ::sigh:: is there any place I can go that does not inject politics into everything

THIS
  • 50in10
    50in10 Posts: 6
    ::sigh:: is there any place I can go that does not inject politics into everything

This
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    My dogs would love to join..... But they are presently boycotting facefart... I mean facebook. :happy: But we will check out those apps.
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    sorry to point out the obvious, but really.....

WHY in the hell would you go to a forum post with "Romney" in the title if you want to avoid anything political?

and then COMPLAIN?

and how would you fail to understand the content of the post about animal cruelty, NOT politics?

If you stick to reading forum posts that you are interested in, instead of annoying yourself and others by reading things that make you annoyed and then making negative comments about subjects that others are interested in, you would avoid your quandary.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Probly want to stay out of the threads with "Romney" in the title. Also avoid "Obama" and "Chick-Fil-A".
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Probly want to stay out of the threads with "Romney" in the title. Also avoid "Obama" and "Chick-Fil-A".
    Much more important threads on here. Mostly with "thigh gap" or "rate yourself" in the title.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member

no
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Obama has eaten dog..... I think thats slightly more cruel.

Bigger issues in the world ppl. move along.

(let flame begin) ;)
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    sorry to point out the obvious, but really.....

WHY in the hell would you go to a forum post with "Romney" in the title if you want to avoid anything political?

and then COMPLAIN?

and how would you fail to understand the content of the post about animal cruelty, NOT politics?

If you stick to reading forum posts that you are interested in, instead of annoying yourself and others by reading things that make you annoyed and then making negative comments about subjects that others are interested in, you would avoid your quandary.

Yep
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Obama admitted to EATING dog in his book. That seems much worse
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Hmmmm, let me see how this stacks up.

World-wide economic distress. Millions of people out of work. Millions of people hungry. Massive national debt. World-wide terrorism.

~vs~

A dog with diarrhea.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.