NSV (: My tummy is whittling away<3

Options
After I got home from the gym (and after I cut the grass) I was about to hop in the shower, but I decided to take a gander at myself. From the front, I saw no change. Same "butt stomach" if you know what I mean. But when I turned to the side, I could see a difference. The pooch used to extend a lot further than it does now, and seeing that it's shrinking makes me quite happy. One step closer to getting to where I wanna be <3

I know it isn't a big deal, but you all know that my personal problem areas are my dunlap (hanging tummy/spare tire/etc) and my back fat, so I just wanted to share my success. (:

Replies

• lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    It is a big deal. These are the kinds of things that can really motivate. Congrats!!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MuscleJunkieK8
    Options
    Isn't that such a great feeling?? Congratulations on your success story, and the 42 pounds lost. You are an inspiration! As the months go by...as the years go by, you will see sooooo much change. Keep that smile :)
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    HUGE DEAL! great work
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    It IS a big deal! Woohoo! Celebrate it! You're work is paying off, your dedication is starting to show. Don't down play your achievements, no matter how small or big. They are important. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job. I think it's a huge deal. It's those differences, no matter how small you think they are, that keep us all going. :D
  • punkypants
    Options
    i cant wait to see a difference in mine, Great job!!! and yes i know what you mean about the butt tummy lolol
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    Nice!!!! I am slowlyyyyy starting to know a difference in mine, so happy about that ;-))))))
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That is a huge deal and I have recently had the same experience. Those small victories are what keeps us moving forward!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great NSV:drinker: That is a big deal!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    It is a huge deal hun =) congratulations that's amazing =)
  • RunAlyndaRun
    RunAlyndaRun Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yay for a smaller side view:) those are the differences that keep us all going!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    :'D Thank you all so much for your support. It makes me day.
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    That is definitely a big deal, and so much healthier not to have that belly fat hanging around (literally). :wink: Great work! It's nice to see results for all the hard work!
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Hehe I can't wait till the abs show (:
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! :flowerforyou: congrads!!! :happy:
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing ! It was motivating to me :)
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :). Congrats!!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It IS a big deal!!! I can't wait to see my shrinkin!!! Good job!!!!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV. Keep 'em coming.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!