Fat kids!

Options
You better eat everything on your plate!!! Who put that on their plate? Don't assign portion sizes to anyone. Let them choose how much they want on their plate. Then if they don't eat it hold them accountable for thier actions, either make them eat what they choose to spoon on to their plate, or throw out what they don't eat in the trash and don't give in to them begging for "junk food" later in the day/evening. Tell me what you think. Ever make someone eat something??? Was it a kid or adult? Why did you do it??? Were you wrong for doing it? What could have made that situation better?

Replies

• momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    We have never, and wil never, make our kids clean their plates. I don't clean mine, they don't have to clean theirs. If they are full, they are full. But we also don't give snacks if they decide they are hungry 20 minutes after throwing out their food. They wait unitl the next meal/snack time.
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    We have never, and wil never, make our kids clean their plates. I don't clean mine, they don't have to clean theirs. If they are full, they are full. But we also don't give snacks if they decide they are hungry 20 minutes after throwing out their food. They wait unitl the next meal/snack time.

Great job!