What's Your Dream Occupation

Options

Replies

• SuzyQq02
    SuzyQq02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Dream position in my current career: Executive director of a human service agency, specifically one that works with adolescents with substance abuse and delinquency

Ridiculous dream: Clue writer for Jeopardy!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Photographer that's paid to travel around the world.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Supreme Chancellor/ Sith Lord
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Supreme Chancellor/ Sith Lord

You are no match for the Jedi.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I want to either have my own restaurant that serves only gourmet grilled cheese and soup

Or the next famous in her mid 30's model( clearly that's not happenin') but old dreams die hard.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    GM of a Professional Sports Team...still seems like a huge reach but i'm well on my way
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I want to either have my own restaurant that serves only gourmet grilled cheese and soup

Or the next famous in her mid 30's model( clearly that's not happenin') but old dreams die hard.

They have mom beauty contests, so you can still do it.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I would be your number 1 customer because grilled cheese and soup are my most favorite foods EVER.

I want to be an author. I am working on it.
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Head basket weaver for the Slapaho tribe located in the dark dank rainforest of Rapala near the banks of the mighty Mensrume flowage.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a supermodel (I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing that by now).

But now I'd love to be a celebrity trainer (personal trainer to the stars), group fitness instructor, a coach and a fitness model.
  • ohso0randomm
    Options
    i really want to be a reproductive endocrinologist. My mom had 3 "miracle babies" (me and my twin bother and our older sister). It would be such a fulfilling job and i LOVEE science!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    To be a famous personal trainer like Jillian Michaels or Chalene Johnson
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    PI -- Barnaby Jones rocks!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    HeAd basket weaver! Lol ... That is priceless
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    Professional Chef/Nutritionist, but I can't guarantee money from it so I am going for nursing. After I get that degree I might eventually take some culinary art classes.
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Actress or director
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Head basket weaver for the Slapaho tribe located in the dark dank rainforest of Rapala near the banks of the mighty Mensrume flowage.

^^^ wow!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Being a part if a national Krav org where I I around and help martial arts school owners grow their businesses

Its in the works....
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Dietitian and personal trainer... so, lifestyle coach? I think it would be awesome to have my own business and blog as well. I'll have the dietitian part taken care of by next May! :) Then I'd love to start studying kinesiology and exercise science. My dream is within reach!

Although if I could sing better, my dream would be to be on Broadway.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    An embalmer.

I worked in a funeral home and loved every single second of it. It was bizzare, facinating, entertaining and never a dull moment.