63 and falling apart... :) Gonna do it this time

Options
2»

Replies

• Frannie1927
    Options
    I am new here too. Lost 20lbs with 20 or so more to go. Stuck on plateau. I believe I need to adjust
    my macronutrients. I 've been reading up on the percentages and I am really confused.
    Anyone willing to look at my stats to give me any suggestions or ideas would be helpful.

I must say, I love how this site works. The support and the charts for keeping track of meals and exercise.
    This is great.

thanks
    frannie
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi.I am also new to this site. I started NS about 4 weeks ago and have lost 6.5 pounds,i have another 15(at least) to go.I work out at the gym 5 days a week for 90 minutes each time. I retired in 2009 and have gained 30 pounds. I managed a convience store in Maine and worked hard,lots of heavy lifting etc.Since retirement i have become less active (except for the gym) I did NS in 1990 and was successful, kept the weight off for about five years.Gradually the weight started going back on(it's really sneaky) I went to WW and was successful there also,but again it creeped back. This is a much better place to be with all the support available,just for the asking. I will be 67 in a couple of months. I have my 50th year class reunion next july,another incentive to get back into shape as well as staying healthy. I welcome anyone that wants to be friends.:drinker: