Mouth Full of Ham..

Options
Heather_Rider
Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
So, for the first time in 30 days... i realized just how easy it was to eat "without knowing". Ive heard this before... and i thought to myself.. how can someone eat 200 calories and not "know it?" Well, before i realized tonight, i had walked through the kitchen, to the bathroom... walked back through, opened the frig and before i knew it.. i was bending over in the frig, with a mouth full of HAM! omg.. THANKFULLY i had pre-weighed everything, so i knew how much i ate, and THANKFULLY im still under goal.. but omg.. it was so fast!!! SCARY! Have you ever done this??? Makes me realize i need to be VERY aware!! WOW!

Replies

• MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I once blacked out and came to in the wreckage of several 5 buck boxes, with a thin film of mountain dew covering my entire body. It was a terrifying experience.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Wow...I've never been a big eater, so I don't believe I've ever experienced this.

Food and I do not have a great relationship because it's typically always made me feel nauseous after a few bites. I also have a rather slow digestive process, so I feel uncomfortable a lot of the time. There may be a few days out of the month where I digest normally, and then the rest...eck.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    ive never been a big eater either, which is what shocks me!!!

Im an "undereater' one who generally before MFP.... eats 500 calories a day.. but for some reason, i found myself shoving ham into my face! WTF! I dont Do that!!!

Is this a diet thing? am i missing something? I seriously didnt even realize it unti it was too late!!!
    Ive NEVER done this rap before! WTF is happening to me!!!!!!!!11