Replies

• ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    skyrim xD
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Watching the Olympics and debating on having some greek yogurt with Bear Naked granola.. yummm
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Sprawled out on the couch with my overtired 4 year old. Catching up on some MFP while she watches the FRED movie on nick. That kid is annoying as heck!
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    Watching Olympics. Reading Dune. Daydreaming about running tomorrow...

No idea what that must feel like "daydreaming about running"......good for you :o)

Ok, honestly... I'm daydreaming about how much I'll get to eat after I run tomorrow
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Typing this.
  • invictus8
    invictus8 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Sending text msgs to... people
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    watching tmz
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Curled up on lounge feeling pretty miserable with a head cold....admitting to watching Bieber's Never Say Never on Foxtel. I can't stand his music, but have a whole new respect for that kid.
  • candledzynr10
    Options
    watching the olympics, just got done doing my nails and now im getting ready for bed
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Trying to get my kids to go to sleep and visiting with my mother-in-law
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Finishing off this bottle of white wine. No, it didn't fit into my macros for the day. Guess what? I DON'T CARE!!!! lol
  • gabeej
    gabeej Posts: 45
    Options
    Drinking some beer and preparing for a *kitten* show weekend.

at least I'm honest.
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Thinking about the fact that my left hiking shoe is hurting because I tied it too tight and I need to loosen it up a bit. I'm trying to break them in a little in the house. I also need to put my gluten free chocolate chip cookies in the freezer as they should be cold by now. Basically, I'm burning time reading posts and thinking about little things.
  • brocflores
    brocflores Posts: 111
    Options
    Curled up on couch reading MFP threads and headed to shower next. What an exciting Friday evening for me!
  • stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just worked out that if I reply to a post on my ipod it won't put the reply here. So much for pottering round the house at 5AM and posting at the same time.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Posting this post right now with ice packs on my shoulders from the sunburn I got at Blizzard Beach (man, Disney really needs to have better shading so people in line don't get burnt to a crisp :grumble:)
  • PandaDreamerGurl
    Options
    Playing Sengoku Basara and poking around online.
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Currently lost in message boards on MFP :)
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Procrastinating from doing anything of any significance this evening.............and drinkin a beer;)
  • Jackie_Paper
    Jackie_Paper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    here-here!