Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Start Of A New Chapter

Well, my name is Holly and I will be 30 next March. I am weighing in at 260lbs and have a goal to get down to 140lbs between my birthday or by the end of the school year next year! I just had my last little one on July 25th via csection so right now I am breastfeeding, walking, and attempting to eat healthy (way easier said than done)!!! Between my husband and I we have a total of 5 kids!!!! I have three now myself and all csections! I started school again back in April for Medical Assistant and will finish in April/May next year! Also, my husband finally got a job (just started today) after being out of work since mid-May (a company he was with for 16 years). We are also planning on movin to NY (we live in FL) next June near his brother!!!! So next year between March and June there will be a lot going on so I want to be a new healthy me!!! I need to do this not just for me but for my kids too!!!! I have lost over 40lbs 2-3x before so I know I can do this and need to stretch way beyond this!!! Plus hubby hasn't seen me below 225lbs so it will be nice!!!! 13 has always been my number and well how apporpriate for the new me to emerge in such a big year next year and in the year 2013!!!!

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    You've got the right attitude and motivation. This is a great site for inspiration and encouragement. Logging everything you eat and all the exercise you do really helps put things into perspective. I have lost my weight in 11 months but I have a ways to go. Feel free to add me if you wish. My name is Kimberlee, 48.