My first NSV...that I'm posting

Options
jrmc83
jrmc83 Posts: 77 Member
I haven't ever posted in this thread but I was so excited today I had to share! My husband and I were in Target and he wanted me to try on a pair of shorts. So I grabbed the size 8 and hit the fitting room. Got the shorts on, zipped, and buttoned up and they were less than flattering (to put it politely). Naturally I was disappointed but I figured at least I got them on. Took them off and saw the tag and...they were actually size 6! I've never worn a size six my entire life! EVER! I got a pair of size 6 shorts on and was able to button them! I didn't buy them but just knowing I could if I wanted to made my day! I've been up to a size 14 and now I'm almost at a six.

We can do this!

Replies

• jrvesely
    Options
    Wow!! That's awesome! Hard work DOES pay off! Way to go & congrats...I hope I can say the same in the next year or so.
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I'm greeeen with envy!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Congratulations!
  • hillbillyannie
    hillbillyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That's how I feel about my 16's. I tell people I haven't worn 16's since I was 16 but I really wore a little smaller then. Congratulations. Yes it's nice to get compliments from others but it more important how it makes you feel.
  • candy_mcswole
    candy_mcswole Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What a nice surprise! Keep up the good work, it looks like you've almost reached you goal!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!