waves

Options
Falcon
Falcon Posts: 853 Member
So much stuff has happened since I was last at this sight. My cat died a little over a month ago. I had some kind weird virus back in October where it was nothing more then a sore throat and I wanted to do was sleep after work. I would pass out on the couch for four to five hours at a time. Get up and go to bed. No dinner just some breakfast and lunch. Not sure what my calorie count was at the time. But I don't think it was above a thousand the way things were going.

I finally started getting energy back come January. It took that long in time enough to get this annoying cough where I was vomitting up meals on and off. That went on until near the end of April. I suspect it was whooping cough or something similar. I went to the doctor and he's useless.

I even had a stranger come up to me and he said out of the blue, you're not feeling well are you? Okay.... if he can see it why not that doctor at the clinic?

Eventually that went away and someone suggested norweign sea kelp, vitamin c and something else. Can't remember the name of it at this moment but it made the worst of the symptoms go away.

She swears on the combination. Her son came down with this virus and he was so sick she had to help him to the hospital, and they gave him this really expensive antibiotic. He couldn't afford it on minimum wage so she gave him that combination and two days later he was doing a lot better.

So all in all I did quite a bit of weight back. I had to give up the finches because the cat wouldn't stop climbing the cage 24/7 and I still have the budgies.

I lost all my cravings for junk food and fast food and suddenly my weight is dropping like a rock. Praise God for that because I won't be able to do this alone and now I really know he's with me. I've lost 12 pounds in under two weeks. My calories have been consistant for the most part. I hope this means I'm back on this journey. I finally steadied my weight for a while then two weeks ago this Monday I thought yeah that's enough. Time to get back ontrack.