Hi! Just introducing myself

hotdiggitydogs3
hotdiggitydogs3 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello. I am getting started with my new lifestyle today. This site looks like an incredible tool and I hope that it will be useful in getting where I want to be with my weight and fitness. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope to get to know everyone better as I get more "into" this. :happy:

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Hello and welcome! This site IS incredible, you will love it! Everyone is amazing :drinker:
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Hello and welcome! This site really works and will help you in your everyday lifestyle after you have lost all your weight as well. I joined January 2009 and managed to lose 30lbs by June 2009. I started training for a marathon and was way to hungry to do this website and didn't do it for 3 months...well I gained 5lbs back and am starting over trying to lose 12 this time. So, as you can see this website does work and you will be amazed at how you feel in just a week! :tongue: Good luck!
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    I go back and forth with the site but when I log I tend to stick to a plan then when I stop logging. i like the community tool to bounce what I am doing with others. The weight loss is slow for me but I am losing and working out much more since I love seeing how many calories I use with my workouts. Best wishes in weight loss

Peace and Blessings with Christ
This discussion has been closed.