New Change 4 U

Options
Welcome!!
My starting weight last week was 220lbs.
Weigh in tomorrow!!

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 12lbs!!!! Way to go! :drinker: :drinker: Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    hey I found it.

SW 272
    GW by Christmas:258
    Final GW:176
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    SW 272
    CW 274
    GW 176

ok well I gained two pounds this week. not sure how. I worked out bu I did go off calories a couple of times. So here's to next week. Hopefully I'll have a better one. :drinker: :tongue:
  • kryssy77
    kryssy77 Posts: 219
    Options
    SW 230
    CW 216.4
    GW 150

I lost a lot this week... keep on thise calories girl it really helps!!
  • kryssy77
    Options
    SW 272
    CW 274
    GW 176

ok well I gained two pounds this week. not sure how. I worked out bu I did go off calories a couple of times. So here's to next week. Hopefully I'll have a better one. :drinker: :tongue:

With the kids and school its hard to stay on calories but ill tell you what i did this week that really help...i put about 10 chicken cutlets in the crockpot with 2 cans of chicken broth and cooked them for the week. I put them in the fridge and used them for salads, chicken salad and my fav chicken tacos. I dont eat red meat much so this is great or me. Find something that works for you cook it for the week and keep it on hand it helps soooo much
  • kryssy77
    Options
    bump
  • kryssy77
    Options
    my aim is w8s4no177...if u all ever need someone to talk u out of that candy bar lol
  • Babygirl1988
    Options
    Hello well I am just joining this group and compared to what you guys i feel like I am losing nothing but like I have told my friends I am not doing this for anyone but me and I need to remember that.

Starting weight: 198 lbs.
    Weight in now: 195.8 lbs.
    New Year: 184 lbs.
    April 2010: 144 lbs.
    My 22nd bday: 130 lbs.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/edit/898324
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    CW 269.6
    GW 176

I'm happy I lost the weight I gained plus a couple more.:tongue: My husband is out in the field so its easier b/c he can eat whenever he wants and not gain an ounce. I'm hoping to keep it up. My mini goal is to get up earlier and workout in the am. Right now I am doing some hatha yoga in the morning and some ab work. BUt if I could do the elliptical in the morning too that would be great. Start the day out right. OK hope everyone else's week was great too!
  • kryssy77
    Options
    CW 269.6
    GW 176

I'm happy I lost the weight I gained plus a couple more.:tongue: My husband is out in the field so its easier b/c he can eat whenever he wants and not gain an ounce. I'm hoping to keep it up. My mini goal is to get up earlier and workout in the am. Right now I am doing some hatha yoga in the morning and some ab work. BUt if I could do the elliptical in the morning too that would be great. Start the day out right. OK hope everyone else's week was great too!

great job!!
  • kryssy77
    Options
    my weight this monday was 217.8 gained a pound or TOM bloat not sure...I weighed myself this morning and it was 216.4 so mayb it was TOM.

Im glad everyone is losing!!
  • kimberly_sue
    Options
    hey everyone, i am just starting my weight loss. kryssy was really nice and mentioned this group and I know you already started but i was just wondering if i could join.
    My best friend just asked me to be in her wedding and want to drop some weight before that and could use some motivation.
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    Absolutely! Congrats on the decision. Its hard first step. I'm still trying to discipline myself. Going to the Nutritionist on Tuesday so hopefully I get some great pointers.! Good luck and if you need anything we are here for you.
  • xStargazerx
    Options
    SW 272
    CW 270
    GW 176

Well, I gained some weight. back but I eat more sodium this week. lol.. you know with Halloween and everything but its no excuse. Going to the Nutritionist tomrrow. So wish me luck. maybe they'll give me some good tips. I really need to get off my lazy butt and start working out consistently. Hope everyone else is doing great!
  • kryssy77
    Options
    SW 272
    CW 270
    GW 176

Well, I gained some weight. back but I eat more sodium this week. lol.. you know with Halloween and everything but its no excuse. Going to the Nutritionist tomrrow. So wish me luck. maybe they'll give me some good tips. I really need to get off my lazy butt and start working out consistently. Hope everyone else is doing great!

Each week i post a new thread same name just says week 3 sry if u miss understood!!! good job though