Hello :-)

Options
mbojan2
mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
Hello Everyone!!

I am pretty new to this site. I started with the phone app and I never used it so I deleted it. I'm back now and decided to use both the phone app and the website.

My name is Mandi and I'm a 31 year old mother and wife. I'm here to drop the weight. After my son was born my weight never moved. My first thought after he was born was....wait I just gave birth to a 9lb baby, I should be at least down 10lbs!! Fast forward 4 years and I am HEAVIER then when I gave birth. My top weight is 301 and right now I'm 297. My over all goals are to hit 140, compete in a figure or bodybuilding contest, and above all to get my weight down before I get pregnant again.

I would love to meet others here and work together to hit our goals!!!!

Mandi :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Mandi!! Welcome back!! I am always on and try to encourage and help as many as I can! Anyone else can add me as well!!
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wecome Mandi!

My name is Kym. You can do this! I have between 107-133 more to lose....42.6 pounds are gone forever...
    The key is to wrap yourself with support. I was surprised when I started that I started making sure I had 5 fruits/veggies per day...and in interim...found out my kids DO like veggies and their bathroom problems eased...

I use the mobile app and on line as well... Do baby steps (5 or 10 pounds at a time) I focus on 5 pounds at a time, and have non food rewards when I hit my goals 25 pound loss, 50, 75,etc...

You can do this!!

You can add me as a friend if you like ;) Anyone else who is on this journey can as well.

Kym
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :)