2 NSV, and progress pics

Options
angmarie28
angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
so a couple days ago, I had to move the back of my bra buckle a notch tighter, that was my first NSV
second was yesterday I was talking to my husband about how his brother borrowed his belt and how I was amazed he acualy fit it (my husband is fit as heck and has 32 hips and his brother appears to be bigger then me) and about 2 months ago I needed a belt and couldnt find mine so I tried to steal one of my husbands, but I was too big :( they would hardly reach around my waist let alone buckle, so yesterday I desided to try one on again and it actualy fit :noway: so yayyyy
now on to the progress pics, I still have about 15 lbs to lose and alot of toning but im happy with the progress so far, the top ones are not quite at my highest weight, my hieghest weight was 172 (not counting when I was pregnant) and the top pics I believe I was about 165lbs and the bottoms in 148lbs.
weightloss2.jpg

Replies

• natasha224
    natasha224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    looking good!!
  • Katherine_Nelson
    Katherine_Nelson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    great job!
    I can tell how much better your shorts look in the bottom pictures!
    keep it up. :bigsmile:
  • waffleflavoredtea
    waffleflavoredtea Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow, your shorts fit so much better now!
    I can always tell when I've lost inches when I put on the thigh hugging shorts. Keep up the good work! And moisturize well through this process, it helps your skin snap back!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    great NSVs and very nice job with your progress, you must feel awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!