1lb away from my first 10 lost!

Options
I weighed in this morning and I am at 9lbs lost - I have never been able to shed more than 5-7 lbs, so this is a big deal for me! I am 1 lb away from my first goal of -10, AND on top of that I weighed in at 170 this morning, which means I am just on the verge of being back in the 160s!!

Have you met any milestones? What was your first goal you hit?

Replies

• camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    I totally read the topic as 10 away from my first 10 lost (reading fail). I was impressed at your self-confidence, putting that out like that!

I also thought it was totally cool.

Then I looked at the post, and my comprehension returned.

Congratulations on almost being to your first milestone. My first milestone is to lose 7 more pounds. That will get me out of my uncomfortably high place to a slightly less uncomfortable place (I have many uncomfortable places I need to hit before I reach my goal weight. At this point, my milestone met is every day I log and don't binge, to be honest.
  • Bry8432
    Bry8432 Posts: 37
    Options
    OMG we are on the same page! Im .4 away from my officially 10 lb loss and it will be the first big milestone for me. I will FINALLY be out of the 170's!

Its feels so great to be 168.6.

It just excites me to do so much more.

Add me. since we are so close in weight we can cheer each other on!

We can do this!
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    My first big goal was 30 lbs lost, or 300 lbs. The kicker was I plateaued at the same time, but now I am down 40+ lbs and continue to lose.
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    OMG we are on the same page! Im .4 away from my officially 10 lb loss and it will be the first big milestone for me. I will FINALLY be out of the 170's!

Its feels so great to be 168.6.

It just excites me to do so much more.

Add me. since we are so close in weight we can cheer each other on!

We can do this!

I added ya! Congrats on your progress!!
  • bellabijou
    bellabijou Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I totally read the topic as 10 away from my first 10 lost (reading fail). I was impressed at your self-confidence, putting that out like that!

I also thought it was totally cool.

Then I looked at the post, and my comprehension returned.

Congratulations on almost being to your first milestone. My first milestone is to lose 7 more pounds. That will get me out of my uncomfortably high place to a slightly less uncomfortable place (I have many uncomfortable places I need to hit before I reach my goal weight. At this point, my milestone met is every day I log and don't binge, to be honest.

I consider every day I log in and don't binge ( or make excuses to eat like " i deserve this" etc) a success too. I certainly have a long road in front of me, but my first 10 was really important to reach, and I can't believe in less that 4 weeks I am almost there.