Weird! O.o

Options
Ok, so my weight has not moved since I lost the 4 pounds, but my stomach is getting smaller, my chest is too but I'm still the same weight? Is that even possible or is it possible my scale is broken?

Replies

• beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You can check the scale easy enough. Weigh something you know the weight of sugar, dumbell whatever.

You can lose inches and not weight though. I have this month. Lots of cms but only 2lbs all month.
  • sosino
    sosino Posts: 41
    Options
    Does the weight loss matter as much if your losing inches? If you feel better and look better. It's all good. :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Sometimes digital scales have a two pound "memory" so it reads the same weight until you lose/gain more than two pounds. It's supposed to make the scale seem more consistent so people don't freak out over every minor fluctuation, but instead people freak out when there isn't any change. :wink:
  • oonegative
    Options
    I thought the same thing!!But this girl I know who is Ms. Fitness and has muscles on her arms are bigger than my head (Real HOT!)jk..told me not to worry about that and measure your stomach,chest,etc instead.And muscle weighs more than fat .So what I did was just start weighing myself once a week instead of every other day and started measuring once a week.Either way I just feel better about trying.Until I run into Ms. Fitness and she asks me how much I bench......Answer "Not much"