Under the heading "You learn something new every day"

Options
did you know that under your picture in any thread is how many times you have posted? And if you click on it, it will pull up all of YOUR recent posts (anybody's, not just your own)? Not the whole thread, just what was written by that person. I don't know how useful it is, but it's a cool thing I didn't know 5 minutes ago. :tongue:

Replies

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    did you know that under your picture in any thread is how many times you have posted? And if you click on it, it will pull up all of YOUR recent posts (anybody's, not just your own)? Not the whole thread, just what was written by that person. I don't know how useful it is, but it's a cool thing I didn't know 5 minutes ago. :tongue:
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    you crack me up. bet you were really excited when the number lit up when you put your cursor on top of it.
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    oh cool. Could come in handy when your trying to find something you read earlier and want to look back on it even if you didnt post on that thread. As long as you know who said it!:happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Hey that is pretty cool. Thanks for the heads up!!! You rock!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    lol i'm familar with that feature, since I frequent message boards. But good catch though. I have a confession of my own, in responding to another post earlier I had commented on someone who was searching through old posts and came across a similar topic. My reply was "hence the reason we need a search feature" right after I sent that I noticed it in the upper right corner. LOL so yeah, please all join me in laughing at everyone (including myself) :laugh: who is the last to notice something... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Isn't it sad that I just noticed this now? I am a senior network engineer with over 12 years in the business, I am also an enterprise level production website administrator. Sad that it would take me so long to figure this out.