Just added this to my water and love it

Options
2»

Replies

• cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I cant drink plain water either .. I put lemon in or use those packets .. Only put in 1/2 packet with ice..works great...no extra calories and tastes better than water...
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    I have a pitcher that has a tube in it so you can put fruit, mint, cucumbers etc. in it. It flavors the water or tea without seeds and leaves getting into it. I love it. I can put lemon or mint in my unsweetened ice tea. I have done grapefruit, berries, cucumbers, etc with water.

i want one of those.

i like adding a little bit of lemon juice to my water when i get tired of plain water.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I heat my water, then pour it through a filter in which I put Ground roasted Berry pits. Has to be the best thing In the world. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Rhondavous64
    Options
    I tried that for the first time a few weeks ago and yes....It's pretty good!
    I put a few crushed mint leaves in my water. It really flavors it nicely and no need for any sweetener.
  • Rhondavous64
    Options
    Where do you get Ground roasted berry pits? I'd love something different
    I heat my water, then pour it through a filter in which I put Ground roasted Berry pits. Has to be the best thing In the world. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I add pure lemon juice and stevia, yummy!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Where do you get Ground roasted berry pits? I'd love something different

Coffee Berry pits(we call them beans but they are pits). :blushing: