how long till I see results from today?

Options
2»

Replies

• StoutGirl09
    StoutGirl09 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Your body is in starvation mode, you may be losing now but it will all come back PLUS more. This is NOT healthy.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You would more than likely see faster results if you stuck your fingers down your throat and threw it up!

I'm obviously kidding, but you are certainly getting the answers you came looking for.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if this is serious... or if you are just trolling.

BTW... if that is all you are eating you are going to get Hangry... and no one likes hangry people... TRUST me on this.

as a good friend of mine likes to say:

EAT! b***h!

Yes a good friend of mine says that too, although I wish he would tell me to NOT eat B!tch, for real... I eat all the things all the time.
  • awill1122
    Options
    11 lbs in 2 weeks is really unhealthy. That's 5.5 lbs per week and most experts recommend not trying to go beyond 2 per week. You may be losing weight but given what you are eating and the dramatic weight loss, a lot of that is probably muscle.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    534315_10151089282523465_1139668895_n1.jpg

You certainly don't see results in one day. You will see results over time if you keep eating healthy and doing some kind of exercise.

:indifferent:
  • stargazer008
    Options
    You can't see results that quickly. If you lose weight too fast, then you gain it fast usually. Or perhaps you are a troll.
  • klewlis
    klewlis Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    In two weeks it's more likely to be water weight than muscle.

In any case I agree with everyone who has said this is not healthy and not a good way to go about things... it will backfire!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm calling troll on this one. This is obviously not a serious question. :yawn:
  • tetecia
    tetecia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    are you serious? your system is going to attack itself soon if you don't give it the proper nutrients! I really do hope that you are a troll because nobody can survive on a 'diet' like that....
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Everyone has already answered this, I really hope you aren't serious about this....
  • Redtango76
    Redtango76 Posts: 144
    Options
    Ive eaten half a slice of bread, half a tin of tomatoes and half a tin of carrots and peas. Ive been drinking just diet Pepsi (I don't drink straight Water) I've also burned around 230 calories by walking / jogging. I weigh the same as I did when I woke up. How long until I see results? :/

My guess since the only post you have made are in this thread is that you think your really funny...but if not you need serious education regarding nutrition from either a Registered Dietician or a naturopath because what your doing now is not healthy. Your expectations are unrealistic and unsafe .