2 months running down! (pic)

Options
jbug5j
jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
7713200092_21ab9f1466.jpg
before after run by jbug5j, on Flickr

i couldnt see a difference in the first two but i can definately see the difference in month 2.

(i took month 2 right after running... its a bad pic but gets the point across just the same ^_^)

Replies

• Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    hey you don't get in shape without getting a little sweaty! great job :) and yeah you can definitely see the difference!!
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so much thinner, and your belly has almost disappeared! Great work!
  • marjen002
    marjen002 Posts: 112
    Options
    I can tell a difference in the second pic in your midsection and it is very noticeable overall in the third pic. Your shorts are looser! Great work! Congrats!
  • jbug5j
    Options
    Wow you look so much thinner, and your belly has almost disappeared! Great work!

thanks! i wish i could say the same when i look down lol
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    amazing! and i can see that your stomach shrunk within the first month!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    amazing! Is it a 4 pound loss, or is your ticker not right? You look fantastic!
  • jbug5j
    Options

no... my ticker is correct. :ohwell: im starting to DREAD weighing myself. i dont think ill ever get out of the 160s!

and thank you! :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You look great. Your hard work is paying off.
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference for sure! I am sure you have a lot more energy too :)
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing!
    Remember though when you're looking at the scale and are first starting out that the muscle you build weighs more than the fat that you are obviously kicking off your body!
  • Hot2molly138
    Options
    How many days a week do you run. And for how long? Good job :)
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

no... my ticker is correct. :ohwell: im starting to DREAD weighing myself. i dont think ill ever get out of the 160s!

and thank you! :)

You need to throw your scale away! You look great and your pics show it!
  • jbug5j
    Options
    How many days a week do you run. And for how long? Good job :)

the first month i did a combination walking/runnin for 30 minutes for 30 days (the whole month of june) on july 1st i started couch to 5k. i guess there are a few different variations of that program but the one im doing is.

walk -x- min, run -x- min, walk -x-min... three times a week. the running increases a little at a time. i just finished week 5(wich was the hardest one!!!) i cant wait until i can finish week 10(if i dont have to repeat a week) so i can brag about running for 30 minutes straight!!!! ^_^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!