The 'Half' Marathon GOAL

Options
So today after the gym, I walk over and look at the papers on the wall. I'm starting college soon, and I was really exited to get back in the groove of eating right and exercise (what's my excuse really?).

Then I see it! A half marathon, that you can sign up to WALK. You don't have to run or jog! It was on August 18th. I got angry I didn't know about it sooner. So right there, was my goal.

THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, I WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE!

That is my goal.

All of you are like me, looking for help, support, and advice. So I'm going to take advantage of that.

I plan on taking classes at my gym 3-4 times a week (this means Beginner Aerobics, and Zumba).
I plan on doing the FIRST PART of the JILLIAN MICHAELS 6 WEEK SIX PACK (the part where she shows you how to do the moves, then turn it off when she puts them in a routine until I can build my endurance)
I plan on doing PILATES in the evening.

I am going to add these gradually, as I always work out out to Jillian Michaels, and go swimming weekly.

What's YOUR advice? I weigh 229 pounds now. I want to be better. I'm tired of being at high risk for diabetes. I WILL BEAT THIS!