Yummy dessert :)

Options
Sugar free vanilla pudding
fat-free cool whip
angel food cake
fresh/frozen berries (or whatever fruit you like)

Mix together! It is super yummy for little calories and fat! :)

Enjoy!
Michelle

Replies

• squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    :sad: If it weren't 9:30pm, I would be making that right now!

Cheers for the idea!
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    Options
    me too:tongue:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    That sounds yummy.

I have a similar treat that just feels like a cheat but it's about 100 calories. I make instant white chocolate jello pudding with 1/2 % milk. After these are set up I top with fat free cool whip and spread it out to a thin layer, then I sprinkle just a few graham cracker crumbs over this and top it off with 1/2 teaspoon (apx 10) tiny baking M&M's. Yumm!!!

I have it in the food log as white chocolate parfait (it even sounds naughty, lol). :smokin:
  • MLR1SN
    MLR1SN Posts: 17
    Options
    I made it yesterday! I finished what was left tonight for a snack!

That does sound good too! I logged everything on its own. I love M&M's, so I think if I had that in the house I would start with a low cal dessert to eatting the whole fricken bag. I have NO self control...lol. (ok a little)
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'm making it tomorrow:smile:
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I made it yesterday! I finished what was left tonight for a snack!

That does sound good too! I logged everything on its own. I love M&M's, so I think if I had that in the house I would start with a low cal dessert to eatting the whole fricken bag. I have NO self control...lol. (ok a little)

Oh no! If I had actually M&M's in the house it would be on like donkey kong! These are the baking M&M's. They are bitter so it's a nice mix with the pudding. You can find them with the other baking chips at the store. Unless you could sit and eat a bag of semi sweet chips (yuk) then I think you'd be okay with these around. At least I am. Good Luck and thanks again for sharing.