Weight loss rewards!

Options
Tell me about yours. I need some new ideas for mine. :) Clothes, shoes, what?!

Replies

• caubel
    caubel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I buy new workout gear usually to keep me interested in running/exercising.
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I bought various gifts for myself ranging from clothes to video games. When I got home, I wrapped every one in christmas paper and I get to open them as I reach the corresponding weights.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I buy every 10lbs last one I bought was a $50 copper salt grinder I've wanted for awhile
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    When I got to 60 lbs. lost I rewarded myself w/ highlights and an eyebrow wax. When I get to goal weight my reward will be a new wardrobe! :happy:
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Shoes when I got to my halfway point. New clothes as I fit smaller sizes. I have a tattoo waiting for when I hit goal.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    Aside from looking AWESOMEEEE! :)

Bikini, New outfit, workout sneakers, I got my nose pierced when I hit 205, uh I may change my goal reward to going to France to visit my family......ehm it all depends on what you like.

Some people (not me) reward themselves with: Tattoo's & food
  • teenXidle
    teenXidle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    when i lose 20 lbs altogether i will get my hair dip-dyed blue!
    i'll buy a few more clothing items that fit my new body, and also some jewelry :)
  • GabsMommy28
    GabsMommy28 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I ordered a nice pair of jeans and a nice top (both three sizes smaller) to hang on my closet door as motivation. When I hit my second goal, if I can do it by Christmas (extra incentive) I will be getting my new tattoo for my son. But every 25 I plan on getting a couple of new outfits.
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Shoes, clothes, pedi-cure, spa....whatever I am in the mood for... but they go from small rewards and the more I lose the bigger they get :) and more expenisve..
  • caswell806
    caswell806 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    When I hit my half way mark I treated myself with new good workout shoes. I am kind of a miser and only buy the inexpensive tennis shoes, but for hitting my mini goal I went all out and spent more than double what I usually pay. It was well earned and I deserved it. Next for the final goal is a whole new wardrobe because my clothes won't fit. That one will be fun.
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've had to buy clothes several times already, my halfway treat is a trip home to attend a reunion. If I make it through the holidays without really screwing up, I'm getting a new computer in January.