getting the most out of being drunk

Options
13»

Replies

• kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    The OP sometimes gets mistaken for Beyonce so....
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    high proof alcohol has zero carbs. get diet soda with it and you're good to go.
    vodka, tequila, rum, whisky.

Are you sayin I have to start drinking hard liquor again? I much prefer an occasional glass of wine...le sigh
  • KaydeForce
    KaydeForce Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Don't feed the TROLL!

This is obviously fake, so no worries...
  • A_Shannigans
    A_Shannigans Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The 'sensible' thing to do would to NOT GO OUT AND GET DRUNK EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT. Go out, drink some diet coke and dance the night away. You know all that fun you had when you were a little kid, just being silly and hanging out with your friends? You did that sober. You can still do that sober.

I'm not saying don't drink EVER. I'm just saying don't do it every friggin weekend and expect to lose weight because you were great all week, but ruined it by being stupid on the weekend. There's no easy way out on this one. You either drink and accept that it's going to be a slow loss week, or don't drink and appreciate the rest of the hard work you did during the week. It's up to you.

Have you noticed that the OP has lost 20 lbs and has been going out every weekend drinking? Incidentally I've been going out drinking alcohol EVERY saturday night with the OP and I've also lost quite a lot of weight in a relatively short amount of time. I'm actually willing to bet that its had no effect on my weight loss because it still fits within my calorie goals and I know what to drink and how much to drink of it. Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you have to have no fun and be a sober sophie every weekend.

The way you word that makes it seem like people can't have fun sober.... I don't care who drinks what when as long as they have sense enough to stay out from behind the steering wheel.

That said there's no reason to put people down for not indulging either.
  • alemiszki
    Options
    Personally, I line dance. But I have to be super drunk to line dance my best. And those days are LOONGGG gone. Dancing in cowboy boots burns more calories! :P
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely recommend the Stanky Leg.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    I can't dance in these pants, there's no ballroom.

LMAO you need ballroom jeans:

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/mens/duluth-ingenuity/mens-ballroom-jeans/mens-ballroom-jeans.aspx
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    alcohol has no calories you burn it off with the crazy hijinx that ensues!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    oops
  • mreed911
    mreed911 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love how you can interpret that from one post. I guess nobody has ever made snap judgements about you, though, right?
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    The OP sometimes gets mistaken for Beyonce so....

Really??? hahahah!!! MMMkayyy!!!