JUNE STARTERS - Monday Weigh In - October 26th

Options

Replies

• ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I understand the stress that teenagers can cause! Hang in there!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    SW: 253.4 lbs (June 26)
    LW: 211.6
    CW: 208.6

Progress this week: - 3.0 lbs
    Total Progress: - 44.8 lbs

Good luck everyone and have a great week!!!

T

Every week that I read your progress it is such an inspiration to me..... WOW!!! 45 pounds since June.... Congrats!!

Awwwww.... you are so sweet. Your positive attitude and support of everyone is a big inspiration to me.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Take care,
    T
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just found out I'm pregnant! Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey :wink: I'm going on a different journey now but I'll come back to visit you guys around July after the baby is born. See ya later!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I just found out I'm pregnant! Good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey :wink: I'm going on a different journey now but I'll come back to visit you guys around July after the baby is born. See ya later!! :drinker:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Thanks!! :love:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

congratulation_to_baby.jpg
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Congrats yolie1220!!!! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: Wishing you an easy pregnancy and an even easier delivery!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Yay for babies!! :) Congrats to you and your man!

Congrats to everyone on their losses. I have been feeling so blah lately, with it getting colder and having to study basically 8 hours a day for my finals which were last friday, this monday, and the mega test on friday. It's wearing me down, but the end is near! This weekend should be fun, so I cannot wait for that. I am literally counting down the hours.

I am trying to be more positive, as of late all I feel like is a debbie downer pessimist stick in the mud. I know this will pass, so I'm trying to focus on things like playing with my dog and watching my fave tv show for a little bit each day. Exercising has completely fallen off the map--I just don't have time. I don't even really leave the house except to go to class for a few hours or to eat dinner with friends. UGHHHHHHH I think the stress has impacted my weight loss too. I just feel crappy, and all I wanna do is eat a bunch of junk or not eat at all, which I know hinders me as well. Ok enough ranting; thanks for listening you guys. I hope to be back to my happy self next week, so until then I will sit back with my notes and my coffee and be buried underneath all my papers :laugh:
  • yolie1220
    Options
    Congrats yolie1220!!!! :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: Wishing you an easy pregnancy and an even easier delivery!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Congrats Yolie!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I had a loss this week. It was bigger going into the weekend ( I was in the 150's) but as part of my destructive pattern continues I gave some back....

LW: 162.4
    TW:160.2
    GW:135

This weigh in does push me over the half way mark, so I am pretty excited about that. I am not sure why I can't commit the way I did in earlier weeks, but I still feel confident that the rest will come off.

We are thinking about planning a trip down south in February. I think I will reset my goals so that I loose 20 more by then. I know with the holidays coming if I push too hard I will feel like a failure and give up. I am aiming to look great in a bathing suit, laying on a beach with my handsome husband. I guess my long term goal is changing so that I have achieved my ultimate goal by next June.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    LW: 192.5
    CW: 191.0

Down 1.5 lbs. Woo hoo! I was hoping to be 190.5, but I'll take it. Now if only I can get through Halloween without eating everything in sight I should be fine.

*crossing my fingers for 189 by next week*
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Congrats Yolie! I wish you all the best! :flowerforyou:

SW 182.4
    LW 150.0
    CW 148.8

Yay! I'm in the 40's! :drinker:

I had a really crappy weekend, and my week isn't looking that much better :grumble: Friday afternoon my throat started getting sore, by Friday evening I was in bed, fever, every muscle was aching, chills, sore throat. This is of course the same weekend that my dear bf is moving away, so I obviously want to spend time with him and help him pack up but I didn't want to make him sick for the first day of his new job. Thankfully the fever broke that night, and I woke up with just the aches and sore throat. I lounged around the house and have been slowly getting better. Needless to say, poor eating, no exercise and not enough water :grumble:

Then of course, right in time for me to get better, I'm going to Saskatoon for a week for work. There we pull some weird shifts, long days (or nights, sometimes 24 hours or more straight) so there will be no exercise there either. BUT, when I come back, come hell or high water, I'm going in, joining a gym so I can start going to classes to get my motivation back up!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    LW: 150.2
    CW 150.2!!!!:bigsmile: NO GAIN!!! For a week of vacation, 4 course meals & junk food....I'll take it!!!!:love:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    GAH! I forgot to weigh in this morning! My fiance's family is having a very rough time right now with some dramatic stuff so I haven't been around much. :ohwell: Still commited though!
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    I am kind of baffled by my weight this week...I don't really know whether to trust it or not. I just don't believe that it is possible...I haven't changed anything. Maybe I'm dehydrated or something; I haven't seen numbers like this since June! :ohwell:

SW: 191
    LW: 158.5
    TW: 155.5
    GW: 140
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Oh oh ... I just got this sent to me and I have to be the bragging mom ... this is a picture of my youngest daughter and her fiance ... I think it's the winner for her engagement announcement ...

11262_178638572544_502127544_2836141_4814509_n.jpg
  • Melissa_123
    Options
    I think it is the sweetest picture I have ever seen.....and your daughter is beautiful!!!
  • ardunham07
    Options
    hi guys im new to the site, and i was wondering if it was too late to join you folks. i find it's easier to lose weight when i have people to check in with.
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    Of course you can join us...we welcome all!! Welcome to the site and good luck with your journey :flowerforyou: You have joined a rather successful group--since June we as a group have lost 400 lbs! Wahoo!!!