WooHoo!!!!

April0815
April0815 Posts: 780 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I went shopping yesterday for jeans. When I started this in January I was in a tight 22. So I go to the store and grab a 20 and 18, I was thinking to myself that the 18 was going to be to litlle and it was just going to upset me and make me depressed. WRONG!!!! They were both to big. I am in a 16. WOOHOO!!! I was so shocked. I also went from a 3X shirt to a XL. I am so excited.

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    That's awesome!! Congratulations!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • April0815
    Thank You Arienna
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 22 to 16!!! GO YOU! That's awesome! :flowerforyou: Keep it up!!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Congratulations friend! I know how you feel! I was able to wear my 34 in waist pants that I've saved since 1975 again. In fact, they were so comfortable I wore them to work last Friday. Bet you can't wait until you drop another size.
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    That's awesome! It is such a nice feeling to know that your hard work is paying off!:flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Way to go!!!

I am very proud of you and you should be also!!!

Memaw
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Great job!!! Woohoo! :drinker:
  • April0815
    The funny thing is that I am the same weight that I was when I started working out in July. My husband and trainer kept telling me how much weight it looks like I lost and I was thinking yeah right I didn't believe the whole losing inches thing. Well now I know it is true about gaining muscle and losing inches. It just feels good to know that I can do my 45 min of cardio and work out with the free weights, something I never thought I would enjoy now I love it,.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Wow...That's Awesome:heart: Good for you...can't wait to post the same results some day. Congratulations to you:drinker:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    That is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you.
  • WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO!

Great job. It's great to hear success stories! Know that it makes you an inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • April0815
    I want to thank everyone so much. I value all the comments and advice I get on here. This is a great group to be in.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!