Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    yummm awesome answers!
  • twinklytwink
    twinklytwink Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    how am I lose this ugly weight, i have only one friend. in her thirties and i am in my sixies. A widow for the past seven years I feel that it is hopeless. I cannot find a job even with a BAAS earned ib 2009

Did you mean to post this in the middle of a random thread about favourite foods?

You sound very unhappy....this forum is a great place of encouragement and information so you are in the right place :)

Why don't you start a new thread in the 'introduce yourself' page? Plenty of friendly ears here......hugs x
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be chips. Especially Crunchy Cheetos or Doritos.
  • Zurako
    Zurako Posts: 7
    Options
    chocolate and some meat included dishes, i.e. "iskender kebab"
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    salt potato pie (bosnian recipe) i usually eat normal portions but with pie and fresh homemade yoghurt i can eat myself to death
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I just love chicken fingers with fresh cut fries. And fajitas, chicken ones. mmmmmmmmm
  • sweetjen8302
    sweetjen8302 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    sushi would be my favorite, I could eat it 4 times a week lol. I love pizza too, and like you said, anything with cheese :)
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Chocolate :) Followed closely by coffee... caffeine addict here!

Coffee!!!!!! Caffeine tolerant here ;)
    Meal wise: sushi or any raw seafood :)
  • ansy96
    ansy96 Posts: 55
    Options
    no flour pizza with crust of mince, eggs with curd or cheese and sushi..yummi
  • ahlani
    ahlani Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Same as many others, chocolate & caffeine.

Boring side story:
    When I first met my mate, we asked each other about our favorite foods; We both agreed immediately that those two fall into the category of the basic necessities for life, they are required as much as air and water to us. LOL my kind of guy!
  • wait_loss
    wait_loss Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It would be a toss up on Bacon with a side of bacon with a big helping of strong cheese on top garnished with crumbled bacon. And broiled till the cheese is melted with crisp bits.
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    My favorite food is Tuna, I love it lately!! My favorite meal is chicken, baked, with some type of steamed veg on the side. I love chicken!!
  • Krisstah
    Krisstah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My favorite food is chicken wings.

My favorite meal is Chicken baked in VH honey garlic sauce with baked potatos, mashed turnip with sugar mixed in, carrots, broccoli with cheese wiz, and i like to take the honey garlic sauce and drizzle some of it into my baked potato.. god that sounds so good LOL
  • Ladysummers
    Ladysummers Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Its got to be cheese for me,but my favourite food is my home made hot chicken stir fry:)
  • Fenestra13
    Fenestra13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I weird, but I LOVE vegetables. But I get lazy about cooking them, and they can be hard to find, beyond a salad, when you eat out/on the run a lot like I do. There's a farmer's market at my work in the summer, so it's easier for me to get veggies then, and I figured out how to cook corn on the cob in the microwave, and bought a hot pot to steam the zucchini. And I LOVE tomatoes and cukes plain. I know, weird. But it was helpful to realize I'd rather eat those than the crap in the vending machines, I just have to make sure I have them around!

I also love indian food - chicken tikka masala, palak aloo, aloo gobi, chana masala... And anything with peanut sauce.
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Deep fried steak pie - yum!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Pizza or a Cheesesteak sub.
  • pepper300
    pepper300 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh my, cheese is my downfall ! I like everything with good cheese except I prefer a hamburgurger over a cheeseburger...crazy huh?
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Tombstone garbage Pizza. Completely gave it up 5 months ago.
    Switched to Magaritha Pizza, figured I still get my fix with less calories.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    how am I lose this ugly weight, i have only one friend. in her thirties and i am in my sixies. A widow for the past seven years I feel that it is hopeless. I cannot find a job even with a BAAS earned ib 2009

IF this is real, you sound very sad. I hope you have a friend or family member
    that you can talk to about how you are feeling.