back in it 100%!!

Options
last week was a bit rough, just ate too much but it is a new week to start over!! forget about the extra calories last week and concentrate on meeting my goals for the next. who's with me?!!

Replies

• petrah
    petrah Posts: 1
    Options
    Sounds great...I"m just starting today!! I had a baby girl 5 1/2 months ago...but I"m ready to lose baby weight PLUS what I was carrying before...my goal is to lose 10 pounds / month until I go back to work....!!! So I sould be down 60 pounds when I go back to work!!!

Does this system really work???
  • emmapasse
    Options
    I am definitely in! Over the weekend I kind of slipped a little and went over on my calories. I didn't eat particularly bad, I just made a few poor choices. I'm back 100% today though, and determined!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Sounds great...I"m just starting today!! I had a baby girl 5 1/2 months ago...but I"m ready to lose baby weight PLUS what I was carrying before...my goal is to lose 10 pounds / month until I go back to work....!!! So I sould be down 60 pounds when I go back to work!!!

Does this system really work???

This is the best system there is. It's not even really a system. It's common sense! It's eating sensibly, and exercising, how could it not work? :bigsmile: