What are your rewards?

Options
I just started losing weight a few weeks ago, and I'm trying to think of rewards for myself that aren't food related when I reach weight loss goals. What are YOUR rewards for yourself when you reach checkpoints?

Replies

• misty0413
    misty0413 Posts: 212
    Options
    these are my ideas for myself. new running shoes( this week is payday) massage at 40 pounds lost, a pedicure, new workout clothes, new cd anything that makes you feel good and keep going.
  • LilyD4ever
    LilyD4ever Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    manicure and pedicure, facial masks, bubble baths!
  • CassieLOL
    CassieLOL Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    once i get that fit toned belly i want i'm planning to get a belly button piercing!
    clothes and massages are well deserved too (:
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    Since I lost my Ipod (It was stolen really) my rewards have changed.

160 = 4th Gen Ipod (I'm 1lb away, and this WAS going to be when I got my hair dyed blonde until someone stole my ipod >:( )
    150= Ipod speakers for bathroom :)
    145 = Trip to Eugene to talk to a tattoo artist about the tattoo I want on my ankle
    140= My ankle tattoo
    135 = Not sure yet
    130 =Start serious shopping for Wedding Dress
    125= Not sure yet
    120 = Hopefully buy wedding dress!
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hopefully another baby, as we found out a few months ago I have PCOS - and an iPad from my Dad!
  • smiles4support
    Options
    purses, shorts anything cute because it's smaller.... (well kinda)lol
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Haven't really rewarded myself at all during this process, so I definitely plan to get a few things that I want/need soon since i'm closing in on goal.

190 - New phone (Samsung Galaxy S3,hopefully)
    & probably some new running shoes.

175 to 180 (Not sure where my final goal weight will be yet) - A new Remote Start/keyless entry system for my car
    & a new wardrobe of course
  • normies112
    normies112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    180=new watch
    170=Spy sunglasses
    160=Coach clutch
    155=mini shopping spree
    Goal 150=Southern Caribbean Cruise (this has been planned for a while so it's really my motivation)
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    First milestone I bought myself some new clothes. Don't know how much of a reward it was, more like a necessity so I didn't look like a hobo.

Next milestone was a fitbit and some workout gear 'cause now I can actually more around a little bit and want to be comfortable/cool while I do it!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    being healthy is the main goal.
    new clothes will have to be bought obviously.

no rewards though. i'm not a fricking dog.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    First milestone I bought myself some new clothes. Don't know how much of a reward it was, more like a necessity so I didn't look like a hobo.

Next milestone was a fitbit and some workout gear 'cause now I can actually move around a little bit and want to be comfortable/cool while I do it!

It's great you are looking for non food rewards. I was really big on that (and really big). I still have to keep chanting to myself, "You are not a dog, you do not get food when you are good!"
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I don't have mini goal rewards, I find just getting there is reward enough for me. But I do have final rewards a couple pairs of shoes that I love, a yellow dress, and a tattoo that my friend drew.
    I have pictures of the shoes and dress I plan to get in my profile.
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My final reward will be a hang gliding trip. I am still deciding on smaller things. I love reading some of the ideas people have.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    being healthy is the main goal.
    new clothes will have to be bought obviously.

no rewards though. i'm not a fricking dog.

:)
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am looking forward to buying new clothes! Some of my pants are loose already, can't wait to buy new stuff!
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    Options
    My reward this month is wearing the smallest size dress in my friend's wedding. Before starting to lose weight I was the largest!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i don't have one yet??? I will have to think of something :happy:
  • scarlet331
    scarlet331 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I make it for every 20 lbs, I can buy whatever I want(not clothing)it could be perfume, a haircut or color, nails done, or cosmetics.

When I hit 50-60 lbs,I will buy smaller clothing.
    When I hit my goal weight(167lbs) I am going off to a cruise the Caribbean. I definitely need to work more.
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    My ultimate goal / rewards is a tattoo on my hip/side/ stomach area.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I like going thrift shopping. I am doing the Venus Index Workouts and they are in cycles of 4 weeks. Every 4 weeks I go to the local thrift store and pick up some cool hipster clothing for myself!