where have my boobs gone?

Options
2»

Replies

• jacquig9
    jacquig9 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    For some reason, mine have gotten BIGGER in the last few months! My weight has gone down maybe 10 pounds, but my body overall has gotten smaller - maybe that's where it's going, lol!! My sisters tease me that I've had surgery...
  • runzalot81
    runzalot81 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I was a C when I took up running nearly 10 years ago, now they're As. Eh. Whatever. I like being able to buy cheap bras from Target.

When I was nursing, I wore a DD. I thought for sure I'd get to keep some. Maybe a full B? Nope. When I stopped nursing, they shriveled right back into an A cup.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone down and it seem they are not as sensitive, which is not as much fun :-( But I guess it goes with the program
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Yup, mine go down every time I lose weight. I prefer mine on the smaller side anyway. I used to be a DD in highschool and am now a small C at 24. I wouldn't mind being a B cup when the rest of my body shrinks more to match.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Mine have just vanished /sob. They were only a C to begin with which looked pretty small on me at 5'3" and almost 180lbs, but would probably be just right now I'm a bit lighter. Unfortunately they're barely a B now, maybe even more like an A... I've had to throw out pretty much all my bras and, worst of all, my corsets look crap on me now :(
  • cindy6649
    cindy6649 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've seen some research that says you start losing weight "from the top down." That has always been the case with me. People notice my weight loss mostly in my face first, then my boobs go next and on down. I have no idea why but I've read some studies that say that's pretty common.