Saying Hi!

Options
I've been around this site since 2009, but haven't been active in the forums. I have always been over weight, and had a baby in 2008, it's been more of a struggle since then because I want to be healthy and be able to be active with my daughter, she's almost 4 now and starts school next month. I was slowly losing and got back to my pre preg weight when my daughter was 18 months old, 5 months later I got pregnant again. While I was pregnant we found out that the baby was very sick, and I went into a spiral of depression and gained 55lbs. Our daughter born in 2010 had Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, and spent all of her 4 months in hospital and my husband and I were away from home most of that time. A month after she died, I found out I was pregnant again with twins. They were born early at 30weeks and spent 6 weeks in hosptial. When they were almost 4 months old, our son died. It's now been six months since he died and I'm getting serious about this weight loss thing again. Our other daughter is doing well, she's just over 9 months now and I'm determined to get healthy and set a good example for my girls, and to teach them to make the right choices.

I have a pretty good support network of friends, but it never hurts to have more. I'm a stay at home mom for the most part but after our daughter died I started my own business, so I'm pretty much home all the time, and because of that I have horrible eating habits. Looking to make more friends on this journey..Good luck to you all!

Replies