who here has tried Kale Chips and how did you like them?

Options
lms32164
lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
I think they are pretty tastey myself!

Replies

• SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Looooove them!!! The perfect crunchy snack :)
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    bleh.

id rather have it sauteed with garlic and bacon.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Yummy, but the readymade is very expensive here in the UK. I'd try to make my own, but kale isn't available localy.
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Love them, olive oil, sea salt a little garlic bake low yummy
  • akagudelo
    Options
    Delicious!

I sprinkle them with a little bit of olive oil, cracked black pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese (sparingly)....sometimes i used BBQ seasoning on them too

Bake on a cookie sheet at 170F for about 20 mins
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    I literally JUST made a thread saying how good they are hahaha! I just made some a few mins ago. <3
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I just made them for the first time last week and I was SO surprised as to how well they came out! I have no problem ditching the potato chips and going for making quick and easy kale chips.
  • afeitar
    afeitar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yummy, but the readymade is very expensive here in the UK. I'd try to make my own, but kale isn't available localy.

Have you tried growing your own kale? I bought little kale plugs from the garden centre a few months ago and have had quite a lot of kale off it, just growing in a small terracotta pot. Also, tesco do chopped kale and try your farmers market/green grocer in the winter for nice leafy kale (I prefer using full leaf kale for kale chips than chopped kale).