another (small) NSV!

Options
arrawyn79
arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
So i've had a couple NSV's so far. My first major one is fitting into size 14 jeans just 2 weeks ago for the first time in at least 6 or 7 years! My 2nd is that my thighs don't rub together anymore when I walk!

and just the other day I'd noticed that...i have a butt again! LOL I have actual shape to it - and my husband commented on it too and said it has definition! :)

Replies

• HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So i've had a couple NSV's so far. My first major one is fitting into size 14 jeans just 2 weeks ago for the first time in at least 6 or 7 years! My 2nd is that my thighs don't rub together anymore when I walk!

and just the other day I'd noticed that...i have a butt again! LOL I have actual shape to it - and my husband commented on it too and said it has definition! :)
    Awesome... Keep it up... I just posted (Bringin Sexy Back) my four month results... I finally have a waistline...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!