New to My Fitness Pal

Options
I just joined My Fitness Pal on my lunch break. Love the tools so far! I had lost 95 lbs on WW several years ago, and have gradually gained back all but 18 lbs of what I'd lost. :cry:

Started a new diet and exercise regime 10 weeks ago and have lost 15 lbs so far. Hope MFP will help keep me on track and working toward my goal of a healthier and thinner me! :happy:

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I have been on MFP for over a year now.... I lost 20lbs last year... 12 of which with the help of MFP. Its really a great tool. You really don't know what you're putting in your body until you see the numbers.

Good luck... hang in there... its a long journey... but we're here to help you along!
  • LABONTEM
    Options
    Thanks, SweetPea! I've already noticed just from today that I probably wasn't counting calories correctly. I really do have a long journey, but I know it's do-able.

I didn't put it on overnight, and it won't come off overnight! I'm in it for the long haul!! :smile:
  • feistygirl09
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome!!:flowerforyou: You will love this site!!!

I have been here for about 3 weeks now & it's amazing!! The best site I have ever been on. It's great how you can keep track of your menu & exercise. It's been so helpful to me!!

Good luck!!
  • LABONTEM
    Options
    Thanks, Feisty Girl!
    I can already see where I'm adjusting my eating habits! Last night when I was having my evening snack, I checked to see how many calories I had left before getting something to eat. This morning I changed what I would normally have for breakfast so I could save some of those calories later in the day.

I'm loving this!!! :smile:
  • cc28655
    Options
    Yes welcome you will love it here.
    we are here for you.
    take one day at a time.
    CC279867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans