I feel dizzy in the morning ..

Options
2»

Replies

• jryan83
    jryan83 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Looked at your diary entry for Sunday and it's way below your 1200 calorie goal. I believe this may be the source of your dizziness.
    If your going to eat only 1200 calories you need to eat every single one of them. I would also suggest some clean/lean proteins.
    Please make sure you are accounting for any exercise/activity you are doing also as this will also increase the number of calories your body needs to function.

Having the right amount of calories (even if it's more than your used to) will actually cause you to LOOSE weight. Eating to few will cause health problems and make weight loss harder. Your welcome to friend me and check out my diary. I log everyday and you'll see it's pretty well filled up.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You gotta fuel your body or this kind of stuff happens. Its even harder since you dont have too much to lose. At this point you should be aiming to lose 1 lb per week. Also, if you only eat 700-900 calories, a lot of your weight loss will be muscle which makes long term success harder.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I'll try to change my diet and eat more ... I have never known the truth eat well ... :cry:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • kettrickenx
    kettrickenx Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary, you're starving yourself. That's why the dizziness.
  • RoosterB
    RoosterB Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Lucky Dizzy ;)