Looking for more veggie friends :)

Options
I don't have many vegetarian/vegan friends and I'm looking for more. I'm currently a vegetarian. I have been for over a year now and I'm looking for more people like me. So if you'd like to be friends, feel free to add me :)

Replies

• EmmaMay93
    Options
    I'm vegetarian :)
  • filomenae
    filomenae Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescetarian! : ) Feel free to add me ^_^ Maybe we can swap ideas for meals and whatnot.
  • welsh_lass86
    welsh_lass86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a pescetarian as well. Feel free to add me, would be great to have some veggie friends :-)
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a hamburger in 24 years! No beef or pork for me.

BUT, I still eat chicken and fish, at the moment. I've given up dairy for the month of August and am thinking of cutting out the chicken and fish, as well. Can I count as an 'almost vegetarian'? I gave up beef and pork in one day and never looked back. But I think for weight loss and protein issues I'm going to cut back a little slower on the chicken and fish. I don't like processed foods (with the exception of cheetos), so it's been hard to find alternatives that I'm comfortable with... Seeing others diaries might help me get ideas. I'm thinking before the end of the year I will most likely be a vegan.
  • lisa_latif
    lisa_latif Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian as well, I have been for about 8 years now. I also have almost no vegetarian friends, so it would be great to swap some recipes! =)
  • amberpaigee
    Options
    I'm a veggie too!! Would love more veggie friends who have open diaries :):flowerforyou:
  • jamical
    jamical Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been a veggie for 1.5 years now and am LOVING life! What took me so long to make the leap, I'll never know! I'd love to be part of a recipe swap too. Feel free to friend me.
  • Billie09
    Billie09 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have been veggie for 45 year....all my life to be precise. I have never eaten meat. Don't know what a burger or bacon tastes like, never eaten pizza, KFC or McD. Keep up the meatless lifestyle it is better. x
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hey, i'm veg! feel free to add me :)
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Yet another veggie here.
    20 odd years scince i had meat
  • amanda5486
    Options
    I am also a vegetarian, almost 3 years for me, best decision I have ever made!! Trying to be better at avoiding cheese!! I would love to hear new recipes, so I don't eat too much processed vegies burgers..etc...!!!
  • aqm22
    aqm22 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegetarian, but I do love my vegetable. I wont die of starvation if I suddenly have an allergic reaction to all type of meat. Add me if you want. I do go vegan every once in a while.