Bodybugg account question

Options
My mother gave me her old bodybugg and account information. I know the bodybugg website says accounts are not transferrable. Can anyone with an active account let me know if I can change the inforation in my mother's account (gender, height, and age). If not I am just going to buy a new bodymedia fit link because the account only option through bodybug is $80. Thanks for your help!

Replies

• Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    It looks like the height, gender, etc can be changed under "Settings", then "User Profile"
  • StevenDial
    StevenDial Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    awesome, thank you so much!
  • angelb1983
    angelb1983 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a bodybugg and I think you should be able to change everything, but the bodybugg site is really bad. MFP is so much better so what I do is I only use my bodybugg to see how many calories I burn to mark on MFP. I like it because if you work out between 10-12(or whatever) it will track exactly what was burned durning that time. It is worth it to me just for that. The only thing I dont like about it is the monthly fee after the free membership runs out, and like I said the bad website
  • thomasjbrock
    thomasjbrock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fit bit is cheaper in the long run and it works with heart360.com for free. I use a cheap pedometer and just record it on heart360. You get all the same stuff. Fitnesspal works fine too. Pedometers start at about $10. Save your money
    The calory function is bogus. It's a guess that isn't accurate. Heart360 will do the same thing and it's free.
  • thomasjbrock
    thomasjbrock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A cheap heart rate monitor from walmart is more useful, and your Doctor will tell you it's a better tool for the job. Before spending money always ask your doctor. Gym bunnies make a living out of selling you crap you don't need.