Looking for friends close to their goal or on maintenance

Options
Hello!
I'm really loving this site! I'm down almost 20 pounds and I have about 6 more or so to go. I would love to add some more friends who are close to their goal or on maintenance. I work out most days and am trying my best to eat clean, but I do have an occasional treat and/or cocktail.

I am married and have two children, 6 and 3. I can be a great motivator. Can you!?
Thanks for reading!
Robyn

Replies

• Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm down like 25 lb currently. I had lost another like 10 lb, but then gained that with a health thing. So I need to re-lose those 10 and maybe another 5 but I like the way I look now, so I am going slow and I'm actually fine not losing weight if it doesn't happen.
  • dianamgudiel
    Options
    I m looking to loose 10 lbs , i weight 134 now but maintenance is my problem my kids are asking for food everyday and i end up eating too , i like ur pictures u look 27 years old
  • Brunchstress
    Options
    Thanks, ladies!

I'm 39 in two weeks, so I love the 27 comment. :)
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You rock. add me please :-)
  • supermumincanada
    supermumincanada Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a few more pounds to lose so am just heading towards maintenance soon. Add me if you like. Am a single mother of 4 kids 18, 17 , 15 , 12. Live in Scotland.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18lbs and would like to gain some muscle. And I love to eat. You can look at my diary, not into hunger. Add me if you would like.
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Since Feb, Lost 20...3 to go

I've lost so slowly that it's been like maintenance...add me if you like,
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Working on maintaining both ways actually...the body can be an amazing puzzle! :)
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I have only 3 pounds to go to get to my goal. You can add me if you like. :)
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Yep - 20.5 down, about 5-8 more to go....
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm down 77lbs and actually 2lbs below my GW. I'm planning to lose a bit more (not sure how much - I'm re-evaluating every 5 lbs.) so I guess I'm at the crossroad of losing and maintaining. :)
  • yummymummy65
    yummymummy65 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a friend. I'm down to 121 and have 9lbs to go. I would like to lose this 9 lbs once and forever. I'm almost 47 but definitely don't feel like a 47 year old. I have 1 child. I'll send a friend request. :)
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd like to lose a few pounds and/or tone up at this point. My diary is open for friends, I try and stay active, and I log daily. I'm always looking for friends for motivation and encouragement!
  • schmetterling1
    schmetterling1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friends request.
  • LovelyLathrop
    Options
    I have met my weight goal and am now maintaining that and continuing to work on toning up! Feel free to add me.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm down 13 lbs (actually a little more, but official weigh in is tomorrow!) and nearing my goal. I think I'm around 5-6 lbs away (TBD), so I'll be switching over to maintenance soon. I'm 38, no kids. Feel free to add me!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in maintenance, and have been for several months now. Considering a recomp in a few weeks. Feel free to add - just leave a message letting me know why, so I can accept requests! :smile:
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I have reached my original goal and am now lifting/maintaining.

Welcome!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm down 101 at the moment with 14 more to go, which is slow going because I'm inching toward teaching myself maintenance techniques. I love friends! :)

I have 4 children, all grown up with two still at home transitioning to adulthood. I'm on every day!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Those last few pounds are tough! I lost the first 8 over one year and the next 21 on this site. Am now trying to lose another 14. Maybe more,maybe less. We'll see.

I am training for my second half marathon in Jan. and also circuit train.

Feel free to add me.