That ONE food...

Options
1235»

Replies

• painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and nutella, and fresh bread, goat's cheese, kids sweets, chips (hot with salt and vinegar) crepes, croissants, Just the one food? Well, rum and raisin ice cream. Show me a tub and watch it vanish!
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I struggle with all of my favorites - carbs, sweets, chips, fries, pizza, Chinese, cheese, everything. I struggle with my choices every single day. I strive for moderation, but its easier said than done.
  • casandralemons
    Options
    I am the same way....My hubby loves snack cakes and sweets! It is hard to stay away from them. Mine are Mrs Braid's cinnamon rolls, chocolate cake, and cornbread! yummmm I better stop talking about this stuff it is making me wanna take a trip to the grocery store! lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • casandralemons
    Options
    Totally agree with your picks! It is a constant struggle! Moderation is the key!
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    BIRTHDAY CAKE! Thankfully I don't go to birthday parties everyday.
  • I have two foods actually. Peanut butter, and ice cream. ughh
  • casandralemons
    Options
    OMG I totally forgot about my Coca Cola addiction! LOL I have not had a coke in 6 months and nearly forgot about it. I still visit Starbucks and order a skinny vanilla latte w/o whipped cream! YUMMY!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Brownies and pasta...I've got it bad :frown:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I try not to stay away from particular foods. I just eat less of them in a sitting.
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    cheese ... any kind really
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Cadburys dairy milk of any variety...and strawberries!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Pastries!!!!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Today is a good day, not craving much

BUT, there are days that a whole basket of Red Lobster Garlic cheese Biscuits would suit me perfectly.

Nothing else, just those darn biscuits :)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Corn chips and salsa
  • darls25
    darls25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate milk. Oh and Ben and Jerry's Ice cream, Ice cream in general. *Heavy sigh* :/
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I will just have to say fast food. I am not new to dieting, but new to working out. So when I don't have dinner already planned I tend to go and get junk for dinner and regret it almost every time because it makes you feel like crap! I love pizza, but it never fills me up. I struggle having only 1-2 pieces. I usually eat half a large and have a stomach ache for the rest of the night. I usually end up making a PB&J before bed because I get hungry again. lol
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just gave up carbonated diet drinks July 1, so the pain of their loss is still raw. I would love to have a big old diet pepsi with ice, but I don't want those headaches again.

And I know that if I ever succumb to the pressure and buy Cheddar Jack Cheezits, I would eat the entire box in one sitting:
    ServeImage.aspx?BID=96899&MD5=c53c7936c764d46d42e69f14c9550945
  • grandmasally13
    Options
    I am totally addicted to cereal............. any kind.............. any where...................... any time............... :(