Hi everyone!

Options
Hey, I'm new to this dieting thing! I never had a problem with my weight until after I had my son! Well, he's now 28 months, and I'm still needing to lose it! So, when I delivered I was 196lbs, and now I'm 178! So, to get down to a comfortable feeling for me I want to get down to 150! So, I need to lose 28 pounds! YIKES!!!:sad: So, a few friends of mine are using this site to lose weight (and doing an amazing job) so I thought I would join in!

Jessica

Replies

• coreysmommy2005
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this dieting thing! I never had a problem with my weight until after I had my son! Well, he's now 28 months, and I'm still needing to lose it! So, when I delivered I was 196lbs, and now I'm 178! So, to get down to a comfortable feeling for me I want to get down to 150! So, I need to lose 28 pounds! YIKES!!!:sad: So, a few friends of mine are using this site to lose weight (and doing an amazing job) so I thought I would join in!

Jessica
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck!

zen
  • mbrownky
    Options
    Hi Jessica
    I'm new to this website as well, had to try something new. I sure hope we all get the great results as others had on this website. Good Luck!

MBrown
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!