HOW

TWINS4EVER38
TWINS4EVER38 Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
HOW DO YOU GET AROUND ON THIS SITE:mad: AND HOW DO YOU FIND AND MAKE FRIENDS:smile: HELP PLEASE

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Take a look at the different categories in the Community tab, and the different "threads." When you find a topic you would like to post on, do so. As you do this you will get responses to your post and find like-minded users.

If there is a topic you would like to bring up, figure out what category it belongs under and start a "thread" of your own, and those who respond might be people that you will want to communicate regularly.

You may have already explored the site enough to know that it is possible to send personal messages between users.

If you want to easily keep track of the topics you have posted in, choose the "my topics" link under the community tab and it will show you the last 25 topics that you posted in.

Good luck. I read your profile and this site can help you reach your goal. There are topics that address fitness and pregnancy, and if I read your profile right, this would be one of your interests.
  • PatB52
    PatB52 Posts: 65
    Welcome MFP! It's not too difficult to find your way around. If you want to log what you eat, click on the Food tab at the top of the page. You can log your exercise by clicking on the Exercise tab. To read messages in the forum, click on the Community tab. I then click on Recent Posts in the bar below the Community tab.

After you've introduced yourself, other members can chose to make you a friend or you can choose your friend by clicking on someones name on the left side of the forum pages and you can send a private message or add them as a friend.

HTH
This discussion has been closed.