Sixteen Months Difference

Options
bcw660816
bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
Before - December 2010 (400+ pounds, size 30)
After - July 27, 2012 (210 pounds, size 14)

I began my lifestyle change on 4 April 2011 weighing 399 pounds. Yesterday was 16 months in and I am at 210 pounds. It is no longer a lifestyle "change".... it is normal to eat healthy choices and exercise. I have about 40 more pounds to lose to reach my goal and I can't wait to get there! I currently weigh about 35 - 40 pounds less than when I graduated high school in 1984 ~ my lowest as an adult. For those with large amounts of weight to lose, don't let the number overwhelm you. Take it a week at a time and you WILL do it. If I can, I truly believe anybody can. Wanting to lose the weight is not enough. You have to WANT it and DO it. Something I always remind myself, "I am stronger than my excuses."

dec2010tojul2012.bmp

Replies

• yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, what an inspiration you are, congratulations on your hard work!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! You look so great~! Congratulations!!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    WOW! You did an amazing job in your weight loss, you look totaly different and when I say different I mean more beautiful!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and I bet you feel even more wonderful!
  • Choanni64
    Choanni64 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Such a fabulous change! In 16 months? Such an encouragement. I started at 325 pounds in April 2012. I have lost 41 pounds and been working out at least 5 times a week. Thank you for sharing.
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    What else can I say but THANK YOU for inspiring me! What an accomplishment! I would love to hear more of your story. I am about halfway to goal with 69 pounds gone...this is just such a good way to encourage me for the second half ! Thanks again..and all the best for the next 40 pounds! Tears of joy for you!
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job and you're such an inspiration to me. :)
  • kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!! Thank you soo much for sharing your story & photos with us. Realy inspiring.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Wowza! Great transformation, I can only imagine how awesome you feel!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations. Great motivation to just stick with it.
  • tichondrius
    tichondrius Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! You're a beautiful lady, no doubt!
  • nsalerno90
    Options
    You look like a much younger woman now -- absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just Wow!
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Amazing what and inspiration! I started at 347.5 and two weeks later I have lost 17 lbs...Congrats on your achievement and I will be adding you as a friend if thats ok....
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    "I am stronger than my excuses."

What a great life transformation! And that's a wonderful thing to say. Thank you for sharing this motivational post!
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    Congratulations! You have done wonderful!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Incredible.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    congratulations. You have done well.
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational. You look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!