Cereal Killer...just in time for Halloween

Options
My daughter is going as this for halloween, little travel-sized cereal boxes glued to her shirt with plastic knives in them..cute idea...the downfall of this is, I'll be the one eating all the cereal. I have such an addiction to Cinnamon Toast Crunch that I think they might as well get an IV and pump it in come morning time...For a while I had an agreement with a friend that I wouldn't eat it on certain days...but I'm back to my usual self..of every morning. Anyone else out there a sugar cereal junkie...and what do you do to curb it?

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could convince your daughter to dress as an apple or a banana, and eliminate the temptation???:smile:
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE cinnamon toast crunch!! :love:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    hahaha my friend had a sweatshirt that said "cereal killer"... cute idea!

~Leash :heart:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    See if your neighbors or friends will give you some of their cereal boxes. That way you aren't eating a bunch of unwanted cereal or spending that much money.
  • stephcheers
    Options
    My little trick: Eat it without milk. I measure out a serving and snack on it. You save calories and taking out the milk does reduce the sweetness overall. But it is still delicious. :wink: