Options
2»

Replies

• amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    If you can manage just by exercising more, then keep up the good work

If that proves hard..
    you've been doing this for a year. put yourself on maintenance cals for a month, give yourself a rest.
    Then back into it.

(with more exercise on the weekends)
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm changing weigh day to Monday. Let's see if that helps.
    I'm also going to try find an exercise buddy & try to mix things up a bit.
    Can't give into old habits, need to go forward.
    Thanks

Good idea. If you mess up too much over the weekend then the scales will show it. That is the very reason that I weigh on Sat morning. I am at my lowest.:bigsmile:
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Any ideas & suggestions are welcome.

Stop overeating on weekends.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Any ideas & suggestions are welcome.

Stop overeating on weekends.

Well, this is easier said then done !!!! Maybe we should throw out all the junk foods in our homes.
  • bberg0521
    bberg0521 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am the exact same way! I hate being like this. I try to change and I fail. M going to log every bite I take so I can see just how much I'm taking in. Maybe that will help.
  • gia716
    gia716 Posts: 1
    Options
    I used to do that all the time, my recommendations are keep your self busy. Every time you think you want to munch on something say to your self "this peace of food might taste good but it does not taste better then SKINNY FEELS*
    post a picture of what you want to look like on your refrigerator and a picture of you when you were at your biggest, and it will remind you every time you open the fridge door, that if you make a bad choice in food you will look like the old you, a good decision then you will look like what you want to look like!!!!

always helps!!!!