coming back and needs support

Options
I was using this site every day and it really does work and keeps you on top of what u r eating. this is the first time i have looked at all of the members and realise what a great support system it is and is right there for me to use. so here i am wanting support if anyone wants some extra friends

Replies

• jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi Marnie,
    I've been on here and then took a several months long break. And during that break, I didn't watch my diet..all the wrong stuff. However, recently began again
    :):smile: Starting over is better than not starting at all.
  • marniesmith71
    marniesmith71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree.
  • MommyPetit
    Options
    im right there with yal...i started a several months ago...did really well...i entered most of my stuff onto app and acctually lost 40ish lbs...THEN i was put on steriods for a illness...and I have gained 60ish!!! EEKK!!! HELP!!! I have been back on for 1 week...proud to say I am down 5lbs so far...i will help you if you help me!!! :happy:
  • marniesmith71
    marniesmith71 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a deal. i am sitting here now thinking i need to eat lunch but for the love of god can't think of what yo have
  • shedizzle
    shedizzle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain with the steroids. I told my dr. this last 45lb gain, i will never take them again.. I've been trying to lose the gained weight for a year now. I'm hoping this site will help. good luck to you :)
  • jasminemonique1
    Options
    feel free to add me i'm always looking for more friends on here because the more support you have the easier it is to stay on track.