HELP...

Options
I still have 242 cals left not including my excer cals im not hungay what do i do!!!

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Have an ounce of cheese or a glass a milk or 1/4 cup of nuts. Or you could say forget it and just don't go under tomorrow. One day under won't hurt (unless you've only eaten 100 cals).
  • kryssy77
    kryssy77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Have an ounce of cheese or a glass a milk or 1/4 cup of nuts. Or you could say forget it and just don't go under tomorrow. One day under won't hurt (unless you've only eaten 100 cals).

I have been under a lot lately and find myself not finishing my food i get full fast!! i mean i have 242 cals left out of 1600 and i splurged on a 100 grand candy bar!!
  • auntbliz
    auntbliz Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Give them to me, I went 228 over tonight!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Do you truly know how much you are eating. Are you subtracting the amount that you don't finish when you log your food. If you are logging the portion you haven't eaten that can be problematic. If you log 1200 and have only eaten 600 that would not be good at all. If you aren't hungry concentrate on eat calorie dense food like nuts and cheeses and adding oils (flax seed, coconut, and olive oil) to your foods. It is important that you eat enough even when you don't feel like it.

I have been under a lot lately and find myself not finishing my food i get full fast!! i mean i have 242 cals left out of 1600 and i splurged on a 100 grand candy bar!!
  • mrcconway
    Options
    is it bad not to eat your exercise cals and mabe not eat some of your daly cals?

Like this was my breakdown yesterday

Daily net calorie goal: 1,850+
    calories burned: 1,424-
    calories consumed: 1,891
    Calories remaining: 1,383