Thirty something…

Options
It doesn’t matter if you are in your 30’s or FEEL like you’re in your 30’s, 20’s, or 29 and holding….

What matters is determination and motivation!

I’m a 36 year old Texas Mom of two, son age 16 and daughter age 15. Yes, I started having children young, but on the bright side they will be off to college while I’m still young.

I feel great! I lost 20 pounds before I joined MFP and I’m looking find others that are motivated on their journey.

I am going to Reno in six weeks and will be under the 200 mark for my trip.

If YOU are ready to beat this send me a friends request and let’s travel this journey together.

“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs…. One step at a time.” via Rande Wilson

Replies

• Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm 38, I feel like I'm in my early 20's :-) I've lost 45...looking to lose about 20 more. Feel free to add me!
  • mbojan2
    mbojan2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 31......have the heart of a 20 year old but my body feels like a 70 year old.

Mandi
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jennifer I'll be 35 on the 18th. I'm a
    mom to 3 beautiful kids. Ages 14,8 and 2.
    Been a MFP member since January 2011.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 29, ill be 30 in 3 months but feel like 24. Been an active MFP user since Nov 2011 and loving my life right now
  • Jaymz22
    Jaymz22 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 37 and some days feel 57. But working on it every day from here on out. :)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and never feel my age. If anything, I look around at the friends I grew up with and think it's SO weird they're in their mid thirties already. The way I see it is that age is just a number when you'll be immature forever! :laugh:
  • MVal79
    MVal79 Posts: 8
    Options
    33 here, just recently ;). This is my 2nd attempt at MFP, and I am hoping to keep up with it this time around. I have lost 6, but have at least 34 more to go.
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i just turned 35 last month. i dont really think of myself being any certain age but i know it's not 35...lol you can add me :)
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have two great kids, 11 and 8 (I started early too). I'm trying to deal with becoming the mother of a middle-schooler!! AAAAHHHHH! :noway:

I have lost almost 65 pounds, with about 35 more to go!!
  • Jana248
    Jana248 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 35, also have 2 kids 15 & 18 (so I started young too), and I'm in Texas :) I'm not sure how old I feel; guess it depends on the day! Request sent!