Monday

Options
So my Monday started out great, started the c25k program today felt really good about myself was eating well, and then one of my coworkers ordered a pizza tonight at work well I told myself one slice wont hurt well then one turned into five, now I feel like total **** not from the pizza itself but I just feel that I let myself down. I have been working so hard to eating right this happened last night as well i slipped up I made myself dinner but I totally screwed it up so instead of finding something else to cook I sprung for Sonic and for those who don't know Sonic is probably worse than McDonalds. Oh well I am not going to be beat myself up over it, Tomorrow is another day I will keep on trying till I succeed I know everyone has had their setbacks, just have to learn to overcome them and move on.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    So my Monday started out great, started the c25k program today felt really good about myself was eating well, and then one of my coworkers ordered a pizza tonight at work well I told myself one slice wont hurt well then one turned into five, now I feel like total **** not from the pizza itself but I just feel that I let myself down. I have been working so hard to eating right this happened last night as well i slipped up I made myself dinner but I totally screwed it up so instead of finding something else to cook I sprung for Sonic and for those who don't know Sonic is probably worse than McDonalds. Oh well I am not going to be beat myself up over it, Tomorrow is another day I will keep on trying till I succeed I know everyone has had their setbacks, just have to learn to overcome them and move on.
    you have a great attitude .... we are all human we make mistakes ... just pick yourself up and your on your way GOOD LUCK :wink: