60lbs lost (pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• miss_grad
    miss_grad Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm just in awe by all of the support here. You guys are awesome!

Awesomeeee ,
    But I think the difference between 205 and 135 is 70 lbs not 60. :)

Keep It up , excellent job

Haha, yeahh, I probably should have added at the top that I had gained back some.

Jan 2011: 205lb
    Jan 2012: 135lbs
    May 25 2012: 115 lbs (Thin, but miserable -- due to some health issues... So I don't really count my weight loss here.)
    August 7 2012: Today I am 145 (Weight gain. Doctors say meds might be culprit, but the main one is that I couldn't keep down solids before... Finally could eat solids and keep down solids. Went a little overboard because it felt so good to eat "normal" foods again... Soo, my weight shot up -- but it was to be expected.)
    OMG! You look soo good!
    Your starting weight is the same as mine! I hope I look as good as you when I loose my weight! Congratulations!!
    I'd be sooo happy. :):)
    How tall are you?

You can do it!! Just stick to it :)

I'm 5'4", btw
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are beautiful!
  • miss_grad
    Options
    Thank you :)

I'll definitely be taking more pics for this 2nd Round...

145lbs to my goal of 110lbs (with lean muscle mass). Been working with a trainer and will be taking on Crossfit very soon. Nervous, but excited!

Will probably post them once I start getting some significant results.
  • ElleyPT
    ElleyPT Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. I hope that your illness has subsided and you can make the most of MFP and your new fitness! xx
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. You are so beautiful. Awesome job. If you did it once, you can definitely do it again. I'm in the same boat as you so I totally understand. I'm coming back from a diffused brain injury and toxic poisoning. Hang in there and go for it!
  • miss_grad
    Options
    You look wonderful. You are so beautiful. Awesome job. If you did it once, you can definitely do it again. I'm in the same boat as you so I totally understand. I'm coming back from a diffused brain injury and toxic poisoning. Hang in there and go for it!

Wow! You're truly an inspiration... So proud of you for getting back into, despite all of those tribulations.

And thank you :flowerforyou:
  • annaric
    annaric Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to wish you strength and the best of health while you pursue your new goal! You're beautiful and by the sounds of it very courageous to keep going in spite of the setbacks you've faced.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!